Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook

 


FOR TODAY

Outside my window... I can hear the boys playing...they are loving the snow!

I am thinking... that I would love to get rid of the moles in our house. Yes, that's right...moles. We've caught one...but they still make an appearance throughout the day. Eww.

I am thankful... for my life. I love my life. I love our pace. I love that we do not have a "rush here and rush there" mentality. I like it simple. :)

In the kitchen... the dishes are done! And amazing feat for me! ;)

I am wearing... A long, red wraparound skirt from Christopher & Banks, a grey sweatshirt, white socks, and moccasin type slippers. And two of my very own beaded bracelets. I just love jewelry! (I just realized I don't have earrings on...gasp! Lol.)

I am creating... a bracelet...but I don't like it yet. :)

I am going... nowhere. And so happy about that. :)

I am wondering... if I will get this blog post finished before I hear the babies wake up from their naps.

I am reading... the Bible. No novels currently. That reminds me...I should look up a good one again one of these days.

I am hoping... that my two and a half year old DD starts talking soon. It's getting frustrating for her and us.

I am looking forward to... making another bracelet...I've got ideas!

I am learning... to trust the Lord. I grew up in a godly home and never thought my faith in God would waver. But it did...and now He is rebuilding it. Or perhaps he is rebuilding me. He truly is a God of mercy.

Around the house... it's cleaner lately, now that my three older children are old enough to help with the chores. They do a pretty good job too!

A favorite quote for today... "Umm...I'm gonna have to say 'No." -Wife of the Mayor of Whoville (from Horton Hears a Who) (When her husband asked her if she knew the feeling when someones watching you and you find out that it's an elephant in the sky who is carrying around their world on a clover. Hehe...if you've watched it, you'll know what I'm talking about. Otherwise...feel free to write me off as insane...lol.)

One of my favorite things... Laughter. It heals.

A few plans for the rest of the week: get rid of the moles (I just heard one running around in the ceiling again...argh!); create some more items to list on my Etsy shop; relax

A peek into my day...


That piece of equipment is what a lot of my day revolves around. :)

God bless!

4 comments:

  1. hey girlie!!!!! just wanted to send you a cyber hug ((hug)) love you!!!!!!!!!!!-----Kippy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis! Love you too! Thanks for leaving a comment! :)

      Delete
  2. Laughter is the best medicine. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does make such a difference when the little ones get big enough to help with chores! Laughter is one of my favorite things too.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will moderate and publish your comment as soon as my busy life allows! God bless! ~Chelsie