Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook

 


FOR TODAY

Outside my window... The sun is shining, and the snow is mocking me. ;)

I am thinking... about our budget...there just never seems to be enough of it! lol

I am thankful... to have next year's school curriculum all ordered and taken care of for the next school year.

In the kitchen... We had Venison Steak, Carrots, and Salad for lunch.

I am wearing... A brown shirt, a maroon floral skirt with matching tights, and sneakers. And of course, earrings and a necklace :)

I am creating... I have some earrings in mind I may work on later today.

I am going... into town tomorrow or the next day...there are some sales at the local grocery store. :)

I am wondering... when the snow will melt!

I am reading... the Bible. Homemaking/organization articles online.

I am hoping... that my Etsy shop doesn't bite us you-know-where when tax time comes around. lol

I am looking forward to... no more formula! The baby only has a couple cans left...since she is a year we won't have to get any more!

I am learning... more about having a small online business.

Around the house... the toddler is napping, the older three are doing school, the baby is drinking her bottle before she goes down for a nap

I am pondering... do I have to ponder something right now? I'm too tired. :-)

A favorite quote for today... "Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops." -Cary Grant
LOL...ain't that the truth!

One of my favorite things... A nice hot bubble bath...where no one knocks on the door and says, "I have to go potty!!!"

A few plans for the rest of the week: go grocery shopping, hopefully clean the house up, relax this weekend with my family!

A picture for today...

Before-


After-

 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will moderate and publish your comment as soon as my busy life allows! God bless! ~Chelsie