Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 8: Pet Peeves – 31 Day Blog Challenge

Okay...so this is only the 2nd challenge I've done. Oops. :)




A few of my pet peeves-

  • when one of my children taps my arm to get my attention. You know, that annoying, rapid "poke, poke, poke". Really sweetie...just say, "Mama?" and wait for me to respond. :)
  • when the boys leave drips on the toilet...or worse, the other stuff. Eww! I mean, come on! How hard is it to go IN the toilet? Lol.
  • a toddler's scream. It can be quite ear-piercing and relentless. And annoying. Like finger nails on a chalkboard.
  • being asked the same question over and over and over and....
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I get sick and tired of it. Of being so tired I can barely lift my arms. Waking up tired after obviously sleeping what should have been long enough. Looking at my house falling apart during a flare up. 

Now, a few things I love (to end on a positive note!)-
  •   a baby's laugh
  • "I love you, Mama."
  • "The house looks good, Babes!" (during those CFS-calm days)
  • DH cooking meals for me when I am too tired. And him not being annoyed at the messy house. He's just great!
  • The look of joy in my baby's eyes as the rest of us cheer her on while she is learning to stand on her own. Priceless!

1 comment:

  1. ah the toilet seat. I specially hate that in public restrooms. Or when it's left up. Look before you sit. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will moderate and publish your comment as soon as my busy life allows! God bless! ~Chelsie