A few of my pet peeves-
- when one of my children taps my arm to get my attention. You know, that annoying, rapid "poke, poke, poke". Really sweetie...just say, "Mama?" and wait for me to respond. :)
- when the boys leave drips on the toilet...or worse, the other stuff. Eww! I mean, come on! How hard is it to go IN the toilet? Lol.
- a toddler's scream. It can be quite ear-piercing and relentless. And annoying. Like finger nails on a chalkboard.
- being asked the same question over and over and over and....
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I get sick and tired of it. Of being so tired I can barely lift my arms. Waking up tired after obviously sleeping what should have been long enough. Looking at my house falling apart during a flare up.
Now, a few things I love (to end on a positive note!)-
- a baby's laugh
- "I love you, Mama."
- "The house looks good, Babes!" (during those CFS-calm days)
- DH cooking meals for me when I am too tired. And him not being annoyed at the messy house. He's just great!
- The look of joy in my baby's eyes as the rest of us cheer her on while she is learning to stand on her own. Priceless!