Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

My November Daybook



FOR TODAY
Outside my window... The sun is shining, the fall leaves are piling up (in the areas we actually have trees :) ) and I think this will be one of the last warm days this fall. I'm hoping I am wrong. :)

I am thinking... that my one year old really needs to fall asleep already!! She has been babbling in her crib for about an hour...at least she is happy. She's been teething lately, thus my cheerful little girl has turned into a little bear-cat.

I am thankful...
  • For my beautiful children
  • For a beautiful day
  • That my husband got a nice buck this morning...not that that means his hunting will slow down...he'll find something else to hunt! lol
  • That this pregnancy is going smoothly so far
  • My life in general...it's pretty good. :)

From the learning rooms... Not much today...hoping to catch up over the weekend. School has been going soooo much smoother though now that we have BJU HomeSat!

In the kitchen... I made homemade French Breakfast Muffins this morning for breakfast and they were so good! (Maybe I'll share the recipe sometime...if I remember!)

I am wearing... a jean maternity skirt from Motherhood, a blue 3/4 sleeve maternity shirt with "Mother to be Club...New Arrival Coming Soon in huge letters...and a very cute mother bear pushing her baby bunny (?) in a carriage. I think this shirt was created back when my mother was pregnant with me but hey! It's comfy! :-D

I am creating... a new life. Well, actually, God is...but He is using me to do it!

I am going... nowhere. We went to town earlier today to take DH's deer to the meat market. Then we picked up a couple pizzas for lunch. Yum!

I am wondering... Who ever figured out how to cram all the vitamins you need for the day into one little pill? Or is it really the biggest scam of all time? LOL

I am reading... "Whence Came A Prince" by Liz Curtis Higgs

I am hoping... for twins :-D

I am looking forward to... going shopping this weekend!

I am hearing... bumps and bangs coming from upstairs where my children are playing.

Around the house... things are looking cleaner than normal now that my children are getting old enough to join in with the housework!

I am pondering... the many verses in the New Testament that promise answered prayer

One of my favorite things... a clean house and school done for the day...at the same time!

A few plans for the rest of the week: shopping...a prenatal appointment next week...not much else besides school, school, school!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... A simple skirt I made last week for my 5 year old daughter.





Check out the simple woman's daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I will moderate and publish your comment as soon as my busy life allows! God bless! ~Chelsie